You manage pension assets – and optimise your investments
Do you want to invest pension assets profitably and in a manner that increases value? You’ll find the advice and products you’re looking for at the Swiss Life Investment Foundation. No matter what your needs are, you’ll find the right investment groups. And you’ll do so with partners who have the best qualifications.
Swiss Life Investment Foundation
The Swiss Life Investment Foundation is a foundation established by Swiss Life. The purpose of the investment foundation is the collective investment and management of pension assets for our third-party clients.
Tax-exempt Swiss employee benefits institutions may become affiliated with the investment foundation. Primary among these are autonomous and semi-autonomous pension funds, but also collective foundations that manage the savings process and risk insurance separately. The latter are especially suitable for smaller and medium-sized companies that want to outsource their employee benefits completely.
Board of Trustees
The board of trustees is appointed by the investors in a meeting and is largely composed of investor representatives.
Our Investment Foundation is subject to supervision by the Supervisory Commission for occupational pensions (OAK BV).
The auditor is PricewaterhouseCoopers AG.
The basis for the investment foundation's activities are:
- Articles of Association and Foundation Regulations
- Investment Guidelines
- Prospectus for the investment group Real Estate Switzerland Retirement and Healthcare
- Prospectus for the investment group Liquide alternative investment strategies (CHF hedged)
- Fee and cost regulations
- Rules for stock exchange holidays
- Stock exchange holidays 2019
The investment foundation works with the following partners:
- Swiss Life Asset Management Ltd – for the management of the investment groups.
- UBS Switzerland AG – as the custodian bank for the investment foundation.
- UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG – for accounting and the calculation of net asset values.
We are delighted to announce that as of 30 June 2019, the Swiss Life Investment Foundation has exceeded the CHF 10 billion mark in gross assets.
We would like to take this occasion to toast our success with you – at this year’s Swiss Life Investment Foundation autumn tour:
Zurich, 2 October 2019, 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Lausanne, 10 October 2019, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Bern, 15 October 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Basel, 17 October 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Lucerne, 23 October 2019, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Once again, we have an exciting guest of honor for the tour: Gilbert Gress.