Real Estate UK
Mayfair Capital Investment Management
Mayfair Capital is a UK real estate investment management business, a member of Swiss Life Asset Managers and its UK real estate operating platform.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in London, Mayfair Capital is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Mayfair Capital serves a diverse client base, through its discretionary and advisory funds, which include The Property Income Trust for Charities (PITCH), Mayfair Capital Property Unit Trust (MCPUT), Mayfair Capital Commercial Property Trust (MCCPT), MC Thematic Growth Fund, Mandate for leading UK Family Office and Mayfair Capital Residential 2 (MCR2). Total AUM is around £1.33bn.
Mayfair Capital was acquired by Swiss Life Asset Managers in November 2016. This now provides Mayfair Capital with co-investment and long term capital as well as the ability to distribute products and services on a Pan-European basis.
- Experienced and highly skilled team of 22 directors and staff
- UK real estate specialist with a successful track record of investing across core, core plus, value-add, opportunistic and debt strategies
Excellent Track record
- 98% of funds currently exceeding their investment objective over 1, 3 and 5 years
- Proven ability to source and execute – GBP 351 million (38 assets) acquired in the 12 months to 30 June 2018.
Blue-chip client base
- PITCH, specialist Fund for charities and endowments with over 1100 investors.
- Three advisory mandates for Schroders, Jupiter Asset Management and a leading UK family office
- Investors comprised of professional investors, and charities with other institutions including: Pensions Funds, Universities, Family Offices and Church Bodies.