Real Estate UK
Mayfair Capital Investment Management
Mayfair Capital is a UK real estate investment management business and a member of Swiss Life Asset Managers.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in London, Mayfair Capital is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Mayfair Capital serves a diverse client base, through its discretionary and advisory funds, which include The Property Income Trust for Charities (PITCH), Mayfair Capital Property Unit Trust (MCPUT), Mayfair Capital Commercial Property Trust (MCCPT), MC Property Growth Fund No 2, Mayfair Capital Residential 1 (MCR1) and Mayfair Capital Residential 2 (MCR2). Total AUM is around £1.3bn.
Mayfair Capital was acquired by Swiss Life Asset Managers in November 2016. This now provides Mayfair Capital with co-investment and long term capital to offer products and services on a Pan-European basis.
- Experienced and highly skilled team of 22 directors and staff
- UK real estate specialist with a successful track record of investing across core, core plus, value-add, opportunistic and debt strategies
Excellent Track record
- 98% of funds currently exceeding their investment objective over 1, 3 and 5 years
- Proven ability to source and execute – GBP 177 million contracted (33 transactions) in the 12 months until the end of 2017. GBP 97 million in January and February 2018.
Blue-chip client base
- Three advisory mandates for Schroders, Jupiter Asset Management and a leading UK family office
- Over 1000 other investors comprised of professional investors, charities, institutions including: Pensions Funds, University Colleges, Family Offices and Church Bodies