Real Estate UK
Mayfair Capital Investment Management
Mayfair Capital is a UK real estate investment management business and a member of Swiss Life Asset Managers.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in London, Mayfair Capital is authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Mayfair Capital serves a diverse client base, through its discretionary and advisory funds, which include The Property Income Trust for Charities (PITCH), Mayfair Capital Property Unit Trust (MCPUT), Mayfair Capital Commercial Property Trust (MCCPT), MC Property Growth Fund No 2, Mayfair Capital Residential 1 (MCR1) and Mayfair Capital Residential 2 (MCR2). Total AUM is around £1bn.
Mayfair Capital was acquired by Swiss Life Asset Managers in November 2016. This now provides Mayfair Capital with co-investment and long term capital to offer products and services on a Pan-European basis.
- Experienced and highly skilled team of 18 directors and staff
- UK real estate specialist with a successful track record of investing across core, core plus, value-add, opportunistic and debt strategies
Excellent Track record
- 98% of funds currently exceeding their investment objective over 1, 3 and 5 years
- Proven ability to source and execute – GBP 545 million capital deployed in 78 properties in 2014 and 2015
Blue-chip client base
- Two advisory mandates for Schroders and Jupiter Asset Management
- Over 900 other investors comprised of professional investors, charities, institutions including: Pensions Funds, University Colleges, Family Offices and Church Bodies