Swiss Life Asset Management (France)'s diversified fund range wins a silver trophy from "Le Revenu"
Swiss Life Asset Management (France) was awarded the silver trophy on 23 May 2012 for the best Sicav and diversified Funds range based on its weighted performance over three years as calculated by Europerformance – a SIX company on 31 March 2012.
This prize rewards the performance of the diversified range of funds managed by Swiss Life Asset Management (France) and referenced in the unit-linked life insurance contracts offered by the Group.
The range mainly comprises the following funds:
- SLF (Lux) Portfolio Global Growth Vitality
- SLF (Lux) Portfolio Global Balanced Harmony
- SLF (Lux) Portfolio Global Income Prudent
The fund analysis company Lippe has determined the year's top funds and fund management companies licensed to operate in Germany. Awards have been given to the best funds for the 3-, 5- and 10-year periods in each Lipper category.
In the "Bond Swiss Francs" category for both the 5- and 10-year periods, our bond fund was named best fund out of 21 and 18 funds respectively.
Congratulations to the fund managers!
Swiss Life Asset Management (France) has just been awarded the Innovation Prize for its fund SLF (F) Rendement managed by Gilles Frisch. We are immensely proud to receive this award from professionals representing private and institutional clients, in particular since innovation is our perennial core focus.
Swiss Life wins prestigious Lipper Fund Award Switzerland 2006 as „Best Fund Group over three years – Overall Group – Small“.
The Lipper award honours the performance of Swiss Life´s range of funds in the equity, bond and mixed-portfolios categories on a risk-adjusted basis over a period of three years.
Group awards are presented for "Best Overall Fund Group“ in two categories: "Small" and "Large". Swiss Life belongs to the "Small" group with a volume of CHF 3.3 billion in the underlying retail funds. The category of "Best Overall Group" brings together the fund providers that offer at least three equity, bond and portfolio funds each.
The Swiss Life Funds (Lux) Equity Biomedical investment fund has been nominated best fund over three years in the "Equity Sector Biotechnology" by Lipper Switzerland, one of the industry´s most renowned fund analysis and rating companies. Since its launch in April 2001, the fund has been managed by Adamant Biomedical Investments, Basel.
- In its latest issue in June 2003 the French magazine "Le Revenu" rated the 110 best investment funds worldwide (Sicav & Fonds des Bourses). SLAM France received the "Trophée d´Argent" for the best fund performance over three years in the euro bond category.
- In its latest issue in June 2002 the French magazine "Le Revenu" rated the 110 best investment funds worldwide (Sicav & Fonds des Bourses). SLAM France received the "Trophée d´Or" for the best fund performance over three years in the euro bond category.