We are one of the most successful Swiss asset managers in the European insurance sector. A career here offers a dynamic experience in a stable working environment. Our employees make the difference. People count. We provide asset management services in Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the UK. As part of these services, we manage insurance assets for the Swiss Life Group as well as the assets of third-party clients.
What sets us apart?
- We employ a workforce of 1500.
- We are active in five countries (Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg and the UK).
- We are part of the Swiss Life Group.
- We work in small teams with flat hierarchies.
- The average age of our staff is 42.
- Nearly 43% of our employees are women.
- Our employees work at our company for an average of eight years.
- We conduct an employee survey every second year with an external supplier.
- Some 88% of our employees take part in the survey on average.
- With an engagement value of 85%, we are currently one of the top employers.
- We take the feedbacks from our staff seriously and put the defined core areas into practice.